Dr. Cristinel Stoica
General relativity: Singularities in general relativity. Einstein equations. Big-Bang. Black holes. Black hole entropy. Black hole information loss problem. Quantum field theory on curved background. Quantum gravity. Causal structure of spacetime.
Particle physics: The Standard Model. Gauge theory. Yang-Mills equations. Unified Theories. Geometric properties of particles. Dirac equation. Kaluza-Klein theories.
Quantum mechanics: Foundations of quantum mechanics. Ontological aspects of the wavefunction. Entanglement. The measurement problem. Relations between quantum theory and special and general relativity.
Mathematical physics: Applications of the following to physics: Semi-Riemannian geometry. Singular semi-Riemannian geometry. Differential topology. Lie groups and algebras. Representation theory. Clifford algebras. Spin geometry. Fiber bundles. Complex and hermitian geometry. Generalized complex geometry. Category theory. Sheaf theory.
- O.C. Stoica, Metric dimensional reduction at singularities with implications to Quantum Gravity, Annals of Physics 347C, 74–91 (2014).
- O.C. Stoica, Schwarzschild Singularity is semi-Regularizable, Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 127(83):1–8, (2012).
- O.C. Stoica, Quantum Measurement and Initial Conditions, International Journal of Theoretical Physics, 2015, arXiv:1212.2601.
- O.C. Stoica, Leptons, Quarks, and Gauge from the Complex Clifford Algebra Cl6, Adv. Appl. Clifford Algebras 28, 52 (2018).
- O.C. Stoica, Revisiting the black hole entropy and the information paradox, Advances in High Energy Physics, vol. 2018, article ID 4130417 (2018).