Dr. Irinel Caprini
Perturbative Quantum Chromodynamics: hyperasymptotics, transseries and the origin of quark-hadron duality violation; quark-hadron duality violation from models of hadron resonances; testing duality violation with functional analysis; improved perturbative series; conformal mappings of the Borel plane; determination of the strong coupling from hadronic decays of the tau lepton
Precision predictions in hadron physics: charge radius of the pion, constraints on the parameters of effective theories, mass and width of the lowest resonance in QCD
Precision tests of the standard model: low-energy hadronic contribution to muon magnetic anomaly, onset of perturbative QCD for exclusive observables
Flavour physics: model-independent constraints on quark masses; model-independent parametrizations of semileptonic form factors; determination of the CKM matrix elements
Physics beyond standard model and LHC physics
- D. Boito, I. Caprini, M. Golterman, K. Maltman, S. Peris, Hyperasymptotics and quark-hadron duality violations in QCD, Phys. Rev. D97, 054007 (2018).
- B. Ananthanarayan, I. Caprini, D. Das, Electromagnetic charge radius of the pion at high precision, Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 132002 (2017).
- I. Caprini, J. Fischer, Alpha(s) from tau decays: contour-improved versus fixed-order summation in a new QCD perturbation expansion, Eur. Phys. J. C64, 35 (2009).
- I. Caprini, G. Colangelo, H. Leutwyler, Mass and width of the lowest resonance in QCD, Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 132001 (2006).
- I. Caprini, L. Lellouch, M. Neubert, Dispersive bounds on the shape of anti-B --> D(*) lepton anti-neutrino form-factors, Nucl. Phys. B530, 153 (1998).