Dr. Stefan Carstea
nonlinear discrete dynamical systems (singularity analysis, algebraic geometric approaches, lattice solitons, supersymmetric soliton equations), deterministic and stochastic nonlinear evolution equations and applications in fluids (weak turbulence, dynamics of various coherent structures etc.) and biological phenomena (gene regulatory networks, virus dynamics etc.)
- A.S. Carstea, T. Takenawa, Super-QRT and 4D-mappings reduced from the lattice super-KdV equation, Journal of Mathematical Physics, Vol 60, Article Nr. 093503 (2019)
- A.S. Carstea, T. Takenawa, A. Dzhamay, Fiber-dependent deautonomization of integrable 2D mappings and discrete Painleve equations, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, Vol 50, Issue 40, Article Nr. 405202 (2017)
- A.S. Carstea, Constructing soliton solutions and super-bilinear form of lattice supersymmetric KdV equation, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, Vol. 48, Issue 28, Article Nr: 285201 (2015)
- A.S. Carstea, A. Ramani, B. Grammaticos, Construction of the soliton solution for the N=1 supersymmetric KdV hierarchy, Nonlinearity, Vol. 14 (2001) 1419-1423.
- A.S. Carstea, Extension of the bilinear formalism to supersymmetric KdV-type equations, Nonlinearity, Vol. 13 (2000) 1645-1656