Dr. Mirela Babalic
Geometric aspects of topological field theories, string theory and supergravity using methods from spin, Kaehler, complex and algebraic geometry as well as from homological algebra and dG/triangulated categories.
- BV-BRST methods in supergravity, string theory and topological field theory
- geometry of flux compactifications of M-theory and string theory
- axiomatic and constructive field theory of B-type topological Landau-Ginzburg models
- cosmological models with hyperbolic scalar manifolds and their symmetries
- geometric theory of dynamical systems applied to cosmology