Dr. Margarit Rizea
- Numerical modelling of physical processes
- Software development based on new or improved algorithms
- Alpha decay
- Proton emission
- Neutron emission
- Nuclear fission
- Nuclear structure
- exponential fitted multistep algorithms optimally adapted to the Schrodinger equation
- highly accurate solution of coupled channel Schrodinger equation in the asymptotic regions
- improved numerical methods for the solution of the time dependent Schrodinger equation
- description of the proton emission from spherical and deformed nuclei
- calculation of the nuclear level density relevant for thorium-based reactors
- study of the alpha-decay in ultra-intense laser fields
- description by a dynamical model of the scission neutrons emitted during nuclear fission at low energies
- calculus of the Fourier transform of single-particle wave functions in cylindrical coordinates
- L.G. Ixaru and M. Rizea, A Numerov-like scheme for the numerical solution of the Schrodinger equation in the deep continuum spectrum of energies, Comp. Phys. Comm. 19, 23-27 (1980).
- M. Rizea, PERSYS - A program for the solution near the origin of coupled channel Schrodinger equation with singular potential, Comp. Phys. Comm. 143, 83-99 (2002).
- N. Carjan and M. Rizea, Scission neutrons and other scission properties as function of mass asymmetry in U-235(n(th),f), Phys. Rev. C 82, 014617 (2010).
- M. Rizea and N. Carjan, Dynamical scission model, Nucl. Phys. A 909, 50-68 (2013).
- N. Carjan and M. Rizea, Similarities between calculated scission-neutron properties and experimental data on prompt fission neutrons, Phys. Lett. B 747, 178-181 (2015).